Lose Weight and Live Healthy according to Your Blood Type!
Are you frustrated with your weight loss progress? Have you tried various diet regimens but your weight keeps on bouncing back? If you’re one of these frustrated dieters, then the health experts recommend you to try this new type of diet that’s been getting lots of attention nowadays. You can now have a specific diet based on your blood type! Let’s discover how this diet works and why it differs from other diets available out there.
The Diet’s Concept
The diet was founded by Dr. Peter D’Ablo, who first noticed the link of the risk of peptic ulcers to patients bearing the blood type O. Not only that, but he also noted how most of the blood type A patients are also prone to stomach cancer. This discovery lead him to continue his research, which lead him to formulate the Blood Group Diet.
Categorized into four blood groups namely A, B, AB, and O, the blood group diet adheres to specific factors like your blood type and genetic makeup, race, culture, and gender. If followed correctly, Dr. D’Ablo expects the participants to lose weight faster, become healthier, and even slow down the aging process.
The said diet also listed 16 food groups to eat from meat down to condiments to give a full guide to each blood type. The diet’s main benefit is to improve the optimum performance of your health. Each food group is divided further into three categories namely:
This refers to the group of foods with high-medicinal properties which can be used to heal your body and correct your system.
This refers to the common foods you need to incorporate in your diet.
This refers to the foods you need to avoid eating which can be detrimental to your health.
What You Should Eat
The people bearing blood type A are advised to incorporate the following guide to their diet:
- A vegetarian diet that is high in carbohydrates but low in fat content.
- Avoid (or minimize.) eating meat and kidney beans since they are the main culprit to your weight gain. The low acidity in your stomach cannot metabolize the animal protein properly.
- Gentle exercise is recommended.
- You can lower your risk of acquiring cancer and heart disease if you eliminate the prevalent toxins from your diet.
- Most type B people are highly tolerant when it comes to lactose, so D’Aboli recommends incorporating dairy products in your diet.
- Avoid eating lentils, peanuts, and sweet corn as they contribute to your weight gain.
- Engage in moderate exercises like walking.
- D’Ablo advises eating your diet correctly since type B is vulnerable in slow-growing viruses which may attack your nervous system and cause nervous disorders.
- Like the type B, type AB is also lactose tolerant, so dairy foods are recommended to incorporate in their diet along with green vegetables and tofu.
- While this blood type may eat the combined foods of A and B and reap their health benefits too, you must also watch out for the foods you need to avoid.
- Avoid eating kidney and lima beans, red meat and wheat as they contribute to your weight gain.
- Engage in calming, and relaxation exercises like yoga or meditation.
- Fortunately, the AB blood group has the friendliest immune system compared to other blood types.
- Due to the high levels of stomach acidity, most blood type O possessed, D’Ablo recommends incorporating meat in their diet since they can digest the animal protein efficiently.
- Avoid eating wheat which contains gluten and sweet corn as they’re the main cause of weight gain.
- Engaging in high-level sports like aerobics is recommended.
Most blood type O are prone to peptic ulcers and inflammatory diseases like arthritis.
More in Health & Well-being
The Importance of Mental Toughness and How to Discipline Your Mind to Gain Consistency with Your Workout
Mental toughness plays as much a role in your road to fitness as physical grit does. However, many people tend to...September 19, 2018
Top Four Spiritual Lessons You Can Learn From Your Perfectionism
Most people frown when we hear the term perfection. Either you have a friend who’s a perfectionist or you yourself are...September 18, 2018
Achieve These Financial Goals to Retire Early!
Every worker looks forward to the day they retire. We look forward to the day we no longer have to work...September 18, 2018
Want to Avoid Alzheimer’s and Dementia in the Future? Employ These Easy Hacks to Your Daily Routine!
It is estimated that by 2050, over 14 million Americans will require full-time assistance due to Alzheimer’s disease. Examining such a...September 18, 2018
Why Are More People Rushing into Engagements, and When is the Right Time to Do So?
In the last couple of months, there have been quite a number of engagement announcements by a series of prominent celebrities....September 18, 2018
All You Need to Know About Vitamin D Deficiency and Food Sources to Meet Daily Recommendation
In this day and age, supplements are all the rave. As more individuals become conscious and enlightened about their bodies, people...September 17, 2018
New Study Suggests Eating Low or High Carb Diet Leads to Death
There’s been endless arguments and conflicting claims and theory when we talk about carbohydrates in the fitness industry. Some health experts...September 17, 2018
The Importance of Career Networking and How it Can Elevate Your Career Path
Getting a headstart in your career is extremely important, especially if you plan to be an influencer in the next couple...September 17, 2018
Does Lemon Water Help in Treating Your Acid Reflux?
Lemon is one of the most famous superfoods in the health industry due to its numerous health benefits. Aside from being...September 17, 2018