Lose Weight and Live Healthy according to Your Blood Type!
Are you frustrated with your weight loss progress? Have you tried various diet regimens but your weight keeps on bouncing back? If you’re one of these frustrated dieters, then the health experts recommend you to try this new type of diet that’s been getting lots of attention nowadays. You can now have a specific diet based on your blood type! Let’s discover how this diet works and why it differs from other diets available out there.
The Diet’s Concept
The diet was founded by Dr. Peter D’Ablo, who first noticed the link of the risk of peptic ulcers to patients bearing the blood type O. Not only that, but he also noted how most of the blood type A patients are also prone to stomach cancer. This discovery lead him to continue his research, which lead him to formulate the Blood Group Diet.
Categorized into four blood groups namely A, B, AB, and O, the blood group diet adheres to specific factors like your blood type and genetic makeup, race, culture, and gender. If followed correctly, Dr. D’Ablo expects the participants to lose weight faster, become healthier, and even slow down the aging process.
The said diet also listed 16 food groups to eat from meat down to condiments to give a full guide to each blood type. The diet’s main benefit is to improve the optimum performance of your health. Each food group is divided further into three categories namely:
This refers to the group of foods with high-medicinal properties which can be used to heal your body and correct your system.
This refers to the common foods you need to incorporate in your diet.
This refers to the foods you need to avoid eating which can be detrimental to your health.
What You Should Eat
The people bearing blood type A are advised to incorporate the following guide to their diet:
- A vegetarian diet that is high in carbohydrates but low in fat content.
- Avoid (or minimize.) eating meat and kidney beans since they are the main culprit to your weight gain. The low acidity in your stomach cannot metabolize the animal protein properly.
- Gentle exercise is recommended.
- You can lower your risk of acquiring cancer and heart disease if you eliminate the prevalent toxins from your diet.
- Most type B people are highly tolerant when it comes to lactose, so D’Aboli recommends incorporating dairy products in your diet.
- Avoid eating lentils, peanuts, and sweet corn as they contribute to your weight gain.
- Engage in moderate exercises like walking.
- D’Ablo advises eating your diet correctly since type B is vulnerable in slow-growing viruses which may attack your nervous system and cause nervous disorders.
- Like the type B, type AB is also lactose tolerant, so dairy foods are recommended to incorporate in their diet along with green vegetables and tofu.
- While this blood type may eat the combined foods of A and B and reap their health benefits too, you must also watch out for the foods you need to avoid.
- Avoid eating kidney and lima beans, red meat and wheat as they contribute to your weight gain.
- Engage in calming, and relaxation exercises like yoga or meditation.
- Fortunately, the AB blood group has the friendliest immune system compared to other blood types.
- Due to the high levels of stomach acidity, most blood type O possessed, D’Ablo recommends incorporating meat in their diet since they can digest the animal protein efficiently.
- Avoid eating wheat which contains gluten and sweet corn as they’re the main cause of weight gain.
- Engaging in high-level sports like aerobics is recommended.
Most blood type O are prone to peptic ulcers and inflammatory diseases like arthritis.
More in Health & Well-being
Tips on How To Find The Right One
Love is the most powerful force in the universe. We all know that everyone is capable of loving, and everyone wants...January 21, 2019
How Effective Is Keto Diet When Losing Weight?
Food is a necessity and a lifestyle. One needs to take it to get proper nutrition and have the energy to do...January 21, 2019
Improving Your Metabolism – Is It Possible?
Weight watchers around the globe are keeping a close eye on improving their metabolism. What they do not understand is that...January 21, 2019
How to Have an Effective Work–Family Balance
Work and family are integral to our everyday lives. Attempting to balance complex roles of the family and work can be...January 21, 2019
5 Signs That You Might be a Potential Entrepreneur
Most people dreamed of becoming entrepreneurs and build their own business. We all want to be the one calling the shots...January 21, 2019
The Benefits Of Being Spiritual
Spiritualism is an attempt to find something sacred and is becoming an important topic for many people today. People approach the...January 21, 2019
Achieving The Best Out Of Career Counseling
You will need professional advice at some point in your career. If you are choosing a career for the first time or...January 21, 2019
Shortcuts to Instant Happiness – 10 Ways to Increase Your Happy Hormones
Have you ever felt more tired after a lazy weekend than after a late evening with your friends? Well, it has...January 21, 2019
Cancer Among Women: The Symptoms They Ignore
Regarding When health care matters, women are usually diligent when compared to men. However, many women ignore the symptoms that could indicate...January 21, 2019