Lose Weight and Live Healthy according to Your Blood Type!
Are you frustrated with your weight loss progress? Have you tried various diet regimens but your weight keeps on bouncing back? If you’re one of these frustrated dieters, then the health experts recommend you to try this new type of diet that’s been getting lots of attention nowadays. You can now have a specific diet based on your blood type! Let’s discover how this diet works and why it differs from other diets available out there.
The Diet’s Concept
The diet was founded by Dr. Peter D’Ablo, who first noticed the link of the risk of peptic ulcers to patients bearing the blood type O. Not only that, but he also noted how most of the blood type A patients are also prone to stomach cancer. This discovery lead him to continue his research, which lead him to formulate the Blood Group Diet.
Categorized into four blood groups namely A, B, AB, and O, the blood group diet adheres to specific factors like your blood type and genetic makeup, race, culture, and gender. If followed correctly, Dr. D’Ablo expects the participants to lose weight faster, become healthier, and even slow down the aging process.
The said diet also listed 16 food groups to eat from meat down to condiments to give a full guide to each blood type. The diet’s main benefit is to improve the optimum performance of your health. Each food group is divided further into three categories namely:
This refers to the group of foods with high-medicinal properties which can be used to heal your body and correct your system.
This refers to the common foods you need to incorporate in your diet.
This refers to the foods you need to avoid eating which can be detrimental to your health.
What You Should Eat
The people bearing blood type A are advised to incorporate the following guide to their diet:
- A vegetarian diet that is high in carbohydrates but low in fat content.
- Avoid (or minimize.) eating meat and kidney beans since they are the main culprit to your weight gain. The low acidity in your stomach cannot metabolize the animal protein properly.
- Gentle exercise is recommended.
- You can lower your risk of acquiring cancer and heart disease if you eliminate the prevalent toxins from your diet.
- Most type B people are highly tolerant when it comes to lactose, so D’Aboli recommends incorporating dairy products in your diet.
- Avoid eating lentils, peanuts, and sweet corn as they contribute to your weight gain.
- Engage in moderate exercises like walking.
- D’Ablo advises eating your diet correctly since type B is vulnerable in slow-growing viruses which may attack your nervous system and cause nervous disorders.
- Like the type B, type AB is also lactose tolerant, so dairy foods are recommended to incorporate in their diet along with green vegetables and tofu.
- While this blood type may eat the combined foods of A and B and reap their health benefits too, you must also watch out for the foods you need to avoid.
- Avoid eating kidney and lima beans, red meat and wheat as they contribute to your weight gain.
- Engage in calming, and relaxation exercises like yoga or meditation.
- Fortunately, the AB blood group has the friendliest immune system compared to other blood types.
- Due to the high levels of stomach acidity, most blood type O possessed, D’Ablo recommends incorporating meat in their diet since they can digest the animal protein efficiently.
- Avoid eating wheat which contains gluten and sweet corn as they’re the main cause of weight gain.
- Engaging in high-level sports like aerobics is recommended.
Most blood type O are prone to peptic ulcers and inflammatory diseases like arthritis.
More in Health & Well-being
How to Know If Oversharing in a Relationship Hurts Your Partner’s Self-Esteem
We often hear how communication is the key for a relationship to work. Both partners must be transparent with each other...November 13, 2018
Health Care Tips For The Holidays Before You Travel
It’s the most wonderful time of the year and almost everyone can’t wait for the holidays to come. Some may have...November 12, 2018
Essential Subjects That Ensure Career Counseling Stays in Tune with the Evolving World
We’re living in a world that’s quickly shifting pace and direction. A few years ago, some of the traditional jobs were considered...November 12, 2018
Crazy About Nuts? Here Are Some Nuts to Incorporate to Your Diet Today
It’s a ‘nuts’ world out here, and what better way to face its adversities than by eating some of the healthiest...November 12, 2018
How to Keep Your Relationship Fun and Exciting
All people who experienced falling in love or being in a relationship know the drill: you feel those butterflies in your...November 12, 2018
Subtle Tips to Disinfecting Your Smartphone During This Flu Season!
Yes, we all love our trusted tech buddy, the smartphone. We practically carry him or her (depending on the preferred context)...November 12, 2018
Overcoming Your Public Speaking Issue: How to Eliminate Jitters the Right Way!
Let’s face it, public speaking isn’t easy. Indeed, some of us have been victims of the pressure to the point that...November 12, 2018
Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Drive Past a Swimming Pool Today
Picture this scenario; you’re currently vacationing on a magnificent cruise in the Atlantic and enjoying a splendid glass of champagne whilst...November 12, 2018
Could Justin and Hailey Be Calling It Quits? Subtle Signs Make Us Believe So!
In summer, we had a number of surprising couples surfacing from just about every crack and crevice of Hollywood! Suffice to...November 12, 2018