Lose Weight and Live Healthy according to Your Blood Type!
Are you frustrated with your weight loss progress? Have you tried various diet regimens but your weight keeps on bouncing back? If you’re one of these frustrated dieters, then the health experts recommend you to try this new type of diet that’s been getting lots of attention nowadays. You can now have a specific diet based on your blood type! Let’s discover how this diet works and why it differs from other diets available out there.
The Diet’s Concept
The diet was founded by Dr. Peter D’Ablo, who first noticed the link of the risk of peptic ulcers to patients bearing the blood type O. Not only that, but he also noted how most of the blood type A patients are also prone to stomach cancer. This discovery lead him to continue his research, which lead him to formulate the Blood Group Diet.
Categorized into four blood groups namely A, B, AB, and O, the blood group diet adheres to specific factors like your blood type and genetic makeup, race, culture, and gender. If followed correctly, Dr. D’Ablo expects the participants to lose weight faster, become healthier, and even slow down the aging process.
The said diet also listed 16 food groups to eat from meat down to condiments to give a full guide to each blood type. The diet’s main benefit is to improve the optimum performance of your health. Each food group is divided further into three categories namely:
This refers to the group of foods with high-medicinal properties which can be used to heal your body and correct your system.
This refers to the common foods you need to incorporate in your diet.
This refers to the foods you need to avoid eating which can be detrimental to your health.
What You Should Eat
The people bearing blood type A are advised to incorporate the following guide to their diet:
- A vegetarian diet that is high in carbohydrates but low in fat content.
- Avoid (or minimize.) eating meat and kidney beans since they are the main culprit to your weight gain. The low acidity in your stomach cannot metabolize the animal protein properly.
- Gentle exercise is recommended.
- You can lower your risk of acquiring cancer and heart disease if you eliminate the prevalent toxins from your diet.
- Most type B people are highly tolerant when it comes to lactose, so D’Aboli recommends incorporating dairy products in your diet.
- Avoid eating lentils, peanuts, and sweet corn as they contribute to your weight gain.
- Engage in moderate exercises like walking.
- D’Ablo advises eating your diet correctly since type B is vulnerable in slow-growing viruses which may attack your nervous system and cause nervous disorders.
- Like the type B, type AB is also lactose tolerant, so dairy foods are recommended to incorporate in their diet along with green vegetables and tofu.
- While this blood type may eat the combined foods of A and B and reap their health benefits too, you must also watch out for the foods you need to avoid.
- Avoid eating kidney and lima beans, red meat and wheat as they contribute to your weight gain.
- Engage in calming, and relaxation exercises like yoga or meditation.
- Fortunately, the AB blood group has the friendliest immune system compared to other blood types.
- Due to the high levels of stomach acidity, most blood type O possessed, D’Ablo recommends incorporating meat in their diet since they can digest the animal protein efficiently.
- Avoid eating wheat which contains gluten and sweet corn as they’re the main cause of weight gain.
- Engaging in high-level sports like aerobics is recommended.
Most blood type O are prone to peptic ulcers and inflammatory diseases like arthritis.
More in Health & Well-being
Reese Witherspoon’s Beauty Secret for Youthful Skin is Simpler Than You Think
The renowned actress Reese Witherspoon serves as an inspiration to millions of fans who are mesmerized by her fresh and young face despite...March 16, 2019
Spiritual Books You Need to Read to Achieve Inner Peace
If you are trying to figure out which books you should read, we have compiled a list of spiritual books which...March 15, 2019
Tips on How to Deal With Criticism at Your Job
It can be rather stressful and annoying when you work really hard, and the only thing you hear from your colleagues...March 15, 2019
5 Foods That Can Lull You to Sleep
Dealing with hectic schedules on a daily basis proves to be a challenging and stressing. Most people find themselves waking up...March 15, 2019
Study Reveals Using Pet Names in Relationships Helps Build Stronger Bond
The results of a recently conducted study revealed that calling each other pet names in a relationship actually helps to improve...March 15, 2019
Holly Willoughby Gave Up a £450,000 Coke Deal Due to This Heartwarming Reason
Family is one of the biggest blessings in life, without which it would be impossible for humans to appreciate and tolerate...March 15, 2019
Essential Life Lessons You Can Learn About Body Acceptance From Taylor Swift
One of the world’s most famous singers, Taylor Swift, has come a long way not only when it comes to her...March 15, 2019
Ladies, Pay Attention: Men Will Run Away from You If You Do This
Many girls and women think that personal appearance is the most important thing that men look for in a woman. Wrong!...March 15, 2019
The Unexpected Reason Why Jennifer Lopez Looks Young and Fabulous Even at 50!
Millions of J.Lo fans admire her not only as a renowned actress, singer, and performer but also for her ability to defy...March 15, 2019