Lose Weight and Live Healthy according to Your Blood Type!
Are you frustrated with your weight loss progress? Have you tried various diet regimens but your weight keeps on bouncing back? If you’re one of these frustrated dieters, then the health experts recommend you to try this new type of diet that’s been getting lots of attention nowadays. You can now have a specific diet based on your blood type! Let’s discover how this diet works and why it differs from other diets available out there.
The Diet’s Concept
The diet was founded by Dr. Peter D’Ablo, who first noticed the link of the risk of peptic ulcers to patients bearing the blood type O. Not only that, but he also noted how most of the blood type A patients are also prone to stomach cancer. This discovery lead him to continue his research, which lead him to formulate the Blood Group Diet.
Categorized into four blood groups namely A, B, AB, and O, the blood group diet adheres to specific factors like your blood type and genetic makeup, race, culture, and gender. If followed correctly, Dr. D’Ablo expects the participants to lose weight faster, become healthier, and even slow down the aging process.
The said diet also listed 16 food groups to eat from meat down to condiments to give a full guide to each blood type. The diet’s main benefit is to improve the optimum performance of your health. Each food group is divided further into three categories namely:
This refers to the group of foods with high-medicinal properties which can be used to heal your body and correct your system.
This refers to the common foods you need to incorporate in your diet.
This refers to the foods you need to avoid eating which can be detrimental to your health.
What You Should Eat
The people bearing blood type A are advised to incorporate the following guide to their diet:
- A vegetarian diet that is high in carbohydrates but low in fat content.
- Avoid (or minimize.) eating meat and kidney beans since they are the main culprit to your weight gain. The low acidity in your stomach cannot metabolize the animal protein properly.
- Gentle exercise is recommended.
- You can lower your risk of acquiring cancer and heart disease if you eliminate the prevalent toxins from your diet.
- Most type B people are highly tolerant when it comes to lactose, so D’Aboli recommends incorporating dairy products in your diet.
- Avoid eating lentils, peanuts, and sweet corn as they contribute to your weight gain.
- Engage in moderate exercises like walking.
- D’Ablo advises eating your diet correctly since type B is vulnerable in slow-growing viruses which may attack your nervous system and cause nervous disorders.
- Like the type B, type AB is also lactose tolerant, so dairy foods are recommended to incorporate in their diet along with green vegetables and tofu.
- While this blood type may eat the combined foods of A and B and reap their health benefits too, you must also watch out for the foods you need to avoid.
- Avoid eating kidney and lima beans, red meat and wheat as they contribute to your weight gain.
- Engage in calming, and relaxation exercises like yoga or meditation.
- Fortunately, the AB blood group has the friendliest immune system compared to other blood types.
- Due to the high levels of stomach acidity, most blood type O possessed, D’Ablo recommends incorporating meat in their diet since they can digest the animal protein efficiently.
- Avoid eating wheat which contains gluten and sweet corn as they’re the main cause of weight gain.
- Engaging in high-level sports like aerobics is recommended.
Most blood type O are prone to peptic ulcers and inflammatory diseases like arthritis.
More in Health & Well-being
Kendall Jenner Secretly Files a Trademark Patent for Her Own Company, But What Is She Selling?
No one knows more about the ins and outs of the beauty world than the Kardashian-Jenner clan. The gorgeous sisters aren’t just known...May 16, 2019
Priyanka Chopra Reveals How Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas Pulled Off Their Surprise Vegas Wedding
Remember when Joe Jonas led us to believe that he and fiance, Sophie Turner, were expected to tie the knot in...May 16, 2019
Kim Kardashian Surprised Kris Jenner with Baby #4, And Her Reaction Was Hilarious!
Following Kim Kardashian West’s recent baby shower, fans have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of her fourth baby. Some even speculated that little baby West...May 16, 2019
The Heart-wrenching Reason Why Emilia Clarke Once Felt She’s “Incredibly Unattractive”
It’s a sad week for Game of Thrones fans as the decade-long show finally comes to an end. While many are eager to see which...May 15, 2019
Body Language Experts Reveal the Truth About Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship
It’s extremely exciting and rewarding to see your favorite couple in a particular show or series end up together at last, but not as...May 15, 2019
Here’s How Being Flexible at Work Affects Your Career
Almost everyone gets that kind of feeling that they are expecting to be complimented once in a while for a job...May 15, 2019
Signs That Your Long-Distance Relationship Might Not Work
Ensuring that your long-distance relationship stands the test of distance isn’t easy. It has been described as a very difficult relationship hurdle...May 15, 2019
Bad TV Could Be Ruining all Your Relationships. Here’s Why!
The television; the place where we turn all our dreams into realities. Ok, at least that is what we would like...May 15, 2019
Eating Eggs on a Daily Basis: Could It Be Doing You More Harm Than Good?
Ahh, proteins, the building blocks of life. At the core of some of the most high-protein foods we consume, it’s no...May 15, 2019